- The Memorial Fund was established in 2003 to honor the memory of members and loved ones.
- The fund’s objectives are to increase the knowledge of straw art, to encourage new members to develop their skills and to sponsor activities that promote the growth and development of NAWW.
- Funds are received through auctions and donations.
- Support has been given to Gleanings and the web-site to promote the growth and development of NAWW.
- Scholarships are available through the Memorial Fund for NAWW members who will be attending his or her first convention.
A scholarship covers:
1. Convention registration fee
2. Four regular class fees
3. Saturday night banquet
4. Other benefits as funds allow
Direct any questions concerning donations or scholarships to: